Test Equipment Calibration, Repair and Instrument Calibration Services
- NIST Traceable Calibration compliant with the requirements of ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2000 including “As Found” test data report for out of tolerance instrument conditions.
- NIST Traceable Calibration compliant with the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 including complete “As Found” and “Final” test data reports of all instrument conditions.
- 3-5 day laboratory turnaround times for scheduled items.
- On Site services available (call for details).
- Pick-up and delivery services may be available in your area (call for details).
- ‘Rush – Next-On-Bench’ service available (call for details).
- Electronic data transfer of calibration certificates and service records available.
- Automatic Recall Notice for equipment approaching its calibration due date provided 45 days prior to calibration due dates.
- Computer generated Certificates of Calibration and Calibration Labels improve legibility and durability.
- Minor to intermediate adjustments to return equipment to within manufacturer’s specifications.
Test Equipment Repair, Refurbishment, and Replacement Service Features:
- Test Equipment Repair – Most equipment types supported by our calibration laboratory are also repairable at our corporate headquarters through our affiliation with Test Equipment Repair Corporation
- Refurbishment – Our available test equipment refurbishment services will return your instrument to “like new” condition. Our intensive refurbishment process will extend the life of your valuable test equipment investment (Call for details).
- Replacement – Our clients enjoy the additional benefit of ordering replacement test equipment directly from laboratory through our affiliation with TekNet Electronics, Inc.
- Our technical support affiliations and corporate resources provide key access to “limited availability” parts, documentation, and specialized repair expertise making even “obsolete” equipment serviceable for years to come.
- Custom corporate asset management services are available (call for details).
- Asset investment recovery services are available (call for details).